SaunaGids forum index
Alles over de sauna

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer  ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
SaunaGids forum index Naar SaunaGids Website SaunaGids forum index

Mario-Addison-Jersey

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao
Jaarkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Sep 11, 2019 3:09 am    Onderwerp: Mario-Addison-Jersey Reageer met quote

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Eric Reid and Malcolm Jenkins turned the fight for racial and social justice into a skirmish on the field. Reid then went on offense with his postgame comments https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mike-Adams-Jersey , calling the Eagles safety and co-founder of The Players Coalition “a sellout.”Reid split from the coalition last year because Jenkins had excluded Colin Kaepernick from meetings, and asked players if they would stop protesting during the national anthem if the NFL made a charitable donation to causes they support. Reid, who signed with the Carolina Panthers in September, said he believed he no longer had shared interests with the socially-active coalition and would continue on his own path with the unsigned Kaepernick, who was the first player to sit and then kneel during the anthem to protest racism and police brutality.“We believe a lot of players should have stepped up for Colin,” Reid said Sunday after the Panthers beat the Eagles 21-17. “I believe Malcolm capitalized on the situation. He co-opted the movement that was started by Colin to get his organization funded. It’s cowardly. He sold us out.”Jenkins took the high road when told in the Eagles’ locker room of the criticism.“I’m not going to get up here and say anything negative about that man,” Jenkins said. “I respect him. I’m glad he has a job. I’m glad he’s back in the league. I’ll leave it like that.”Reid, who was not supposed to be at midfield https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Matt-Kalil-Jersey , and Jenkins jawed at each other shortly before kickoff.Reid continued his tradition of taking a knee during “The Star-Spangled Banner,” while none of his Carolina teammates joined him or stood near him at midfield. Reid is trying to call attention to social and racial injustice.“It’s systematic oppression which is what I’m protesting and neocolonialism,” he said. “Man, it keeps happening.”Reid has essentially accused of Jenkins of running The Players Coalition through a dependence on the NFL. The league is committing $90 million over the next seven years to social justice causes in a three-segment plan that involves players.Reid said Jenkins’ goal was to always have the NFL fund the coalition.“That’s what he set out to do,” Reid said.Reid insisted he didn’t set out to confront Jenkins. But that’s what happened before kickoff. Reid, playing his third game with the Panthers, had to be restrained by players and coaches and stared down Jenkins during player introductions. Reid continued to pop off toward the Eagles sideline after an early tackle, clearly fired up by his showdown with Jenkins.“As long as we’re able to keep him under control https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Captain-Munnerlyn-Jersey , I don’t even want to use that word ‘control,’ but as long as we’re able to try and get him calm so we can get focused and back on playing the game, I really do appreciate the effort he put in playing the game,” Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.Reid hit Carson Wentz well after a handoff and Zach Ertz gamely tried to defend his QB. Ertz charged at Reid, who put his head down and flipped the tight end with a WWE-style slam onto the turf. Both players received personal foul penalties.“He ran up on me,” Reid said. “That’s a football play. Whenever there’s an exchange, the quarterback is a running back.”Reid, signed by the Panthers when safety Da’Norris Searcy suffered a season-ending concussion https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/David-Mayo-Jersey , wore a T-shirt reading “I KNOW MY RIGHTS” in the locker room and refused to ease up on Jenkins or apologize for wiping out Ertz.“I think it was James Baldwin that said, ‘To be black in America and to be relatively conscious is to be in a constant state of anger,'” Reid said. “I’m in a constant state of anger.”He filed a grievance against the NFL alleging teams colluded against signing him during free agency because he knelt during the national anthem alongside Kaepernick and was out of work until Searcy was hurt. Kaepernick also has filed a grievance alleging he was not signed because of collusion by owners who wanted him out of the league because of his protests.“Eric Reid!!! Enough said!!!” Kaepernick tweeted in response to Reid’s comments, adding the hashtag #ImWithReid.Jenkins said he was glad Reid had returned to the league, and his play has proved it — Reid appeared to intercept Wentz’s overthrown pass to seal the win, but the play was overturned on a video review.“There’s no question about his talent and what he deserves,” Jenkins said. “I definitely think his stance was the reason he was on the street for as long as he was. I’ve maintained that the entire time he was out of the league and I still maintain that now.” Gardner-Johnson would be the modern defensive back the Panthers defense has been craving for years. Should the Panthers take a chance on him in the 2019 NFL Draft?" Carolina Panthers Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftFilm room scouting report on Florida safety Chauncey Gardner-JohnsonNew,27commentsGardner-Johnson would be the modern defensive back the Panthers defense has been craving for years. Should the Panthers take a chance on him in the 2019 NFL Draft?ESTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Film room scouting report on Florida safety Chauncey Gardner-JohnsonTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesChauncey Gardner-Johnson is a former four-star recruit from Cocoa High School. Gardner-Johnson was a productive player for the Gators’ defense. His talents were fully on display in 2018 under defensive coordinator Todd Grantham’s scheme. He finished with 71 tackles https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Devin-Funchess-Jersey , four interceptions, two pass break-ups, nine tackles-for-loss, and three sacks during his final season in Gainesville. Film reviewGardner-Johnson’s played a nickel role for the Gators in 2018. This is a similar position that Carolina’s 3rd round pick, Rashaan Gaulden, played for his alma mater in 2017. The difference is Gardner-Johnson shows a complete skill set to thrive as a modern safety. The first area that stands out is his tackling.He is composed, but aggressive when he pursues the ball carrier. Gardner-Johnson doesn’t waste any steps. He takes a second to identify the direction before coming down hill to fill. More importantly, Gardner-Johnson consistently took the right angles when the ball is near him. His technique is still inconsistent https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mario-Addison-Jersey , but with better teaching by NFL coaches that can be improved. Due to his primary role lining up in the slot, Gardner-Johnson would see plenty of match-ups in man coverage. He typically lines up off the line of scrimmage, but this plays into his strengths. He stays low while reading the receiver’s routes. His fluidity and explosiveness to push off on his back foot allows little separation. Gardner-Johnson stays physical with the receiver at the top of the routes, which shows he can be an asset if he does line up in press man. There will undoubtedly be questions about Gardner-Johnson’s transition into a deep safety role. He was rarely asked to execute that role for the Gators in 2018. However, that’s not to say he can’t do it. This interception during his final game against Michigan demonstrates his fluidity to quickly change directions. Then he shows the ball skills to pick off the pass. As my friend Betz says, Gardner-Johnson passes off the over route and then once he reads the quarterback he transitions into a deep safety. His ball skills are also going to attract many teams. While this interception should be credited to the defensive lineman for tipping the ball, Gardner-Johnson stays alert in his zone assignment to pick it off. He finished with two pick-sixes in 2018.To further exhibit his versatility, Florida wasn’t shy of having him blitz off the edge. Like his tackling Marquis Haynes Jersey , Gardner-Johnson aggressively pursues the ball carrier while also staying controlled. The question teams will have to reconcile is how to fully implement Gardner-Johnson’s skill set on their defense. He struggled as a deep safety in 2017, but it’s clear that Grantham and the Florida defensive staff found a defined role for him in 2018. As the Patriots showed in the Super Bowl, NFL defenses are becoming more about match-ups and versatile defensive backs taking on multiple roles. Fit with CarolinaDespite playing a similar role to Rashaan Gaulden during his final college season, Gardner-Johnson is the superior prospect in every facet. Gaulden was a poor athlete. He also didn’t show enough in man coverage or as a deep safety to warrant his selection in the third round. The Panthers continuing to play a 37-year-old safety and Colin Jones over him confirms that. Gardner-Johnson would be the modern defensive back the Panthers defense has been craving for years. He has the fluidity, athleticism, ball skills, and physicality to become a difference maker for a defense looking for contributors.
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English. Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: