SaunaGids forum index
Alles over de sauna

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer  ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
SaunaGids forum index Naar SaunaGids Website SaunaGids forum index

Ronnie Harrison Jersey

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao
Jaarkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jul 10, 2019 2:22 am    Onderwerp: Ronnie Harrison Jersey Reageer met quote

JACKSONVILLE Ronnie Harrison Jersey , Fla. (AP) — No one is safe from Jalen Ramsey’s trash talk. Not even his grandma.The Jacksonville Jaguars star cornerback and one of the NFL’s most outspoken personalities said Thursday he “definitely would” hit his grandmother if she lined up against him on the football field.“To respect the game, you have to play it fierce,” Ramsey said. “I don’t believe in having friends on the field. I mean, my brother, my dad, my mom, grandma was out there, like it’s on. After the game, we can be cool. It doesn’t matter. That’s how I feel https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Will-Richardson-Jersey , like, you’ve got to respect the game of football.“Football is not a game meant to be played being nice to each other and all that, like kumbaya. After the game’s over with, that’s cool.”Ramsey wouldn’t really hit his grandmother, would he?“No, I definitely would,” he said. “She knows that. My grandma knows that. I love you, but she knows that.”Ramsey added that granny “might not get up from one of my licks.”Ramsey is a renowned trash-talker and one of the most competitive guys on the team.The Jaguars (1-0) host the New England Patriots (1-0) on Sunday, a rematch of the AFC championship game Logan Cooke Color Rush Jersey , and surely will have a lot to say before, during and after the game.Ramsey made headlines last month when he said in a magazine article about Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski “I don’t think Gronk’s good” and added “I don’t think Gronk is as great as people think he is.” Gronkowski responded Wednesday , saying “if that’s how he feels, that’s how he feels.”Gronkowski caught only one pass in the title game before getting knocked out with a concussion. Asked Thursday about his comments, Ramsey said he “might be crazy.”“I don’t care,” Ramsey added. “He’s good. He’s good, now. We ain’t going to get it twisted. He’s good, but you saying this to me, is this supposed to bring fear to me or something? … I don’t fear no man Andrew Norwell Jersey , period. So he’s going to have to come out there and line up on me, or however it goes. He’s got to play us this year.”Jacksonville planned in the previous meeting to let Ramsey cover Gronk when the tight end lined up wide, outside the hash marks.Ramsey and defensive coordinator Todd Wash declined to provide details into what could be in store Sunday.“I’m not sure,” Ramsey said. “I’m going to go out there and do whatever the coach asks me to do, to be honest. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. I’m very confident in all of my teammates on the defensive side of the ball. Whoever goes against him, I’m very confident they’ll hold it down and I’ll do my job and I’ll hold it down where I’m at.” Pro Football Focus is charting everything when it comes to the 2018 NFL regular season and that includes the Week 13 matchup between the Jacksonville Jaguars and Indianapolis Colts.So who was the cream of the crop and who did poorly on Sunday? Let’s check it out!OffenseWhile QB Cody Kessler did not do anything spectacular against the Colts, he was a lot more accurate compared to Bortles. His adjusted completion percentage of 86.4 ranked third among quarterbacks in week 13 compared to 75.2 for Bortles on the season. He was also safer with the ball https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Austin-Seferian-Jenkins-Jersey , not having a single turnover worthy throw.Offensive tackle Ereck Flowers was the highest graded Jaguars player on offense. He was the ninth highest graded tackle in week 13 with an overall grade of 74.9. His 83.3 pass blocking grade was his best of the season and ranked ninth this week, allowing just two total pressures on 33 pass blocking snaps.DefenseThe Jaguars defensive line dominated this game, with edge defender Yannick Ngakoue grading as the highest player of the game. His 90 overall grade was the fifth highest by an edge defender in week 13, he recorded four total pressures and three stops against the Colts. Another defensive line man that dominated was Calais Campbell. He was the seventh highest graded edge defender of the week with an overall PFF grade of 87.6 while his run defense grade of 87.1 ranked second. It wasn’t just in the run game that he dominated either as his eight total pressure were tied for the most by an edge defender in week 13.Who else stood out to you from Week 13? Let us know in the comments below!
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English. Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: