Geregistreerd op: 7-5-2018
|Geplaatst: Di Mei 08, 2018 12:43 pm Onderwerp: Sauna
You can improve the quality of your sauna experience by following some simple rules and ideas. Sauna is great for your skin, for your mind and general well-being. Below are some rules for making the sauna visit even more fun.
1. If you or a friend owns the sauna you are using, then consider using some kind of fragrance in the sauna. Using aromatherapy oil such as eucalyptus, alpine, citrus, lavender or peppermint, can create a wonderful feeling and experience in the sauna. The benefits of using these oils vary, with oil such as eucalyptus able to give the sauna a clean and very fresh aroma, whilst lavender oil is very good for people looking to unwind and lose the tension they have.
2. Shed the swimming costume. It is peculiar that people in some countries wear swimming costumes into a sauna. It is unhygienic and also less beneficial comfortable wearing clothes in the sauna. For any sauna connoisseurs who have visited saunas in Germany, Holland, Sweden or Finland for example, you will appreciate that costumes are strictly forbidden. If the sauna you use is clothing only then you probably should wear something to avoid getting in trouble: If you are using a home sauna then no problem.
3. If you can, roll around in the snow in between sauna sessions - if your sauna is near snow. The sensation of cold after the heat of a sauna, is very refreshing. Alternatively, you can use a dip-pool with nice ice-cold water.
4. Make it a social event. Having lived in Finland for 6 months, I learned to appreciate sauna as a great social lifestyle. Finns join friends in the sauna and sometimes also organise trips to the countryside near lakes, to have sauna weekends. The Finnish saunas do tend to be male only or female only, although friends or families tend to go to the sauna together.
5. If you have any health condition including heart problems make sure you consult a doctor first. Your sauna experience will not be much fun if you have a heart condition.
6. Do not drink alcohol in the sauna. You may laugh but people do it sometimes and then they end up very de-hydrated. Becoming dehydrated can be detrimental to your health and thus not a good idea. You can always have a few beers afterwards.
For More Details:
Video marketing agency