SaunaGids forum index
Alles over de sauna

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer  ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
SaunaGids forum index Naar SaunaGids Website SaunaGids forum index

CenterParcs Sauna Experiences in Netherlands and Germany

Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Peter B
Los entree

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mei 22, 2010 9:58 am    Onderwerp: CenterParcs Sauna Experiences in Netherlands and Germany Reageer met quote

I'm new to this forum so thanks in advance for your help.
Does anyone have (recent) experience of using the sauna's in the proper way (i.e. without swimwear) in center parks in the Netherlands and Germany. I have seen some previous old posts on this and it seems experience was quite varied.
I'm planning a trip there with my family and would appreciate some information.
Thanks for your help.
Hope to post some more soon on my experiences on holiday.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
kevin8
Master of Sauna

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Mei 22, 2010 2:18 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

I don't know exactly how the situation today is at Center Parcs, as you see today even sauna/wellness complexes have one or more days each month for people who want's to visit the sauna with swimmingwear.
I do know that the wellness/sauna complexes at/by the Landal Greenparks require to visit the sauna without swimmingwear.
A very good example is Landal Green Park "Stroombroek" near Doetinchem in the east of the Netherlands were also the well known spa/wellness center Palestra is located. May be you can contact Centerparcs?
Regarding to their website and a short closer look at the general rules (algemene voorwaarden) of the Aqua Mundo complex at one of the Center Parcs, i think it's more likely that you have to wear your swimwear. Next time i visit my regular sauna, i will ask someone if he/she knows.
Wink
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
Pita
10 Badenkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mei 26, 2010 6:31 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

I've found that if you're unsure of the rules for a particular sauna it's best just to ask. I've been suprised before at hotels in Germany and Belgium regarding their rules for swimwear int heir saunas. In one instance I wrongly assumed that swimwear was prohibited, and in the other I wrongly assumed it was required. Go figure! Fortunately I asked the staff ahead of time in both instances and was saved any embarassing moments.

I asked a German collegue about this and he said when unsure or unclear he's found it's best just to ask ahead or time.

Pita
Naar boven
whulsbergen
Jaarkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Do Mei 27, 2010 6:49 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Let's Google around:

Centreparcs Vossemeren (Belgium) has a wellness-centre
http://www.dagjecenterparcs.be/vossemeren/sauna_237.htm

The site says that only on saturday betweens 1000h and 1300h, clothing is allowed.

De Vossemeren
Elzen 145
3920 Lommel
Naar boven
Peter B
Los entree

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Jul 11, 2010 11:41 am    Onderwerp: Centreparcs UK Reageer met quote

Just for your info. I contacted the customer services of centreparcs UK and they informed there are no clothing optional sessions in any of the UK centre parcs. Crying or Very sad
Looks like we need to go to Belgium for our holidays.
If anyone has direct experiences at any specific centre parcs or similar holiday complex I would be interested to hear them.
Thanks!
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur e-mail
Han
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 12, 2010 6:57 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

We have been at several Center parcs holiday parks in the past (years ago) and the sauna's were alway mixed and without clothes.
Ofcourse you have to pay a fee to get into the sauna part of the swimming pool, but that was not really a problem.

The parks we have visited were located in the Netherlands and Belgium, not in the UK.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English. Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: