SaunaGids forum index
Alles over de sauna

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer  ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
SaunaGids forum index Naar SaunaGids Website SaunaGids forum index

Youth Joe Looney Jersey

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao
Jaarkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Ma Jul 01, 2019 3:37 am    Onderwerp: Youth Joe Looney Jersey Reageer met quote

Raiders General Manager Reggie McKenzie says the decision to trade wide receiver Amari Cooper came because the Cowboys made them an offer they couldnít refuse.McKenzie said a first-round draft pick is so valuable in todayís NFL that the Raiders had to do it.鈥淲e made a trade today to the Dallas Cowboys. It鈥檚 a trade that we feel it was an opportunity that I couldn鈥檛 pass on to get a first-round pick. In this business here Youth Joe Looney Jersey , I thought that was invaluable for me. It was something I felt like I had to do,Ē McKenzie said, via Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.鈥廇lthough Raiders head coach Jon Gruden and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones are the final decision-makers on the respective teams, McKenzie said he handled the deal with Cowboys executive Stephen Jones, Jerryís son.鈥淗e wanted the player Joe Looney Jersey Stitched , and he gave me the pick. That鈥檚 what it came down to,Ē McKenzie said.The Raiders now have three first-round draft picks in 2019: Their own, the Cowboysí pick, and the Bearsí pick from the Khalil Mack trade. The Raiders also have two first-round picks in 2020, their own and the Bearsí pick. Time will tell if Gruden and McKenzie use those picks wisely. Cowboys backup running backs are in the news."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Dallas Cowboys NewsDallas Cowboys GeneralOne Cowboys draft pick needs an MRI Youth Jaylon Smith Jersey , another is lauded for being more than what the labels sayNew,85commentsCowboys backup running backs are in the news.CDTShareTweetShareShareOne Cowboys draft pick needs an MRI, another is lauded for being more than what the labels sayBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsThe Dallas Cowboys double-dipped in the 2019 draft in order to give Ezekiel Elliott some solid backup help. In the fourth round they picked up Tony Pollard, then in the seventh round they added Mike Weber. At rookie mini-camp, Mike Weber has already picked up an injury. Thatís some bad luck when you get an injury at a ďjog-throughĒ session. Hopefully it is nothing serious for Weber who is though to be the top candidate for the primary running back backup spot. Or is he? Weber has been designated for that spot because there is a belief that Tony Pollard is not an every-down back Jaylon Smith Jersey Stitched , but more of a gadget guy. The Cowboys donít believe that.Jason Garrett said something very similar in his Friday press conference. The Cowboys think Pollard can do a lot of things, and part of that is carry the load as a regular running back.The early comparison for Pollard is Alvin Kamara; Pollard sees something in that.But Pollard is losing site of being a typical backup running back, either.
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English. Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: