SaunaGids forum index
Alles over de sauna

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer  ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 
SaunaGids forum index Naar SaunaGids Website SaunaGids forum index

Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
linchao
Jaarkaart

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Jun 26, 2019 2:25 am    Onderwerp: Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie Reageer met quote

Jalen Ramsey says New England Patriots cornerback Stephon GilmoreĎs criticism is ďlame https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/hats , corny,Ē adding ďbut itís him, though.ĒIn a radio interview Wednesday, Gilmore took a shot at the Jacksonville Jaguars defensive back by saying ďa lot of people can talk, but youíve got to back it up, which he does. Sometimes.ĒSpeaking to ďThe Sports HubĒ radio show in Boston, Gilmore added: ďThatís not my style Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodie , but I find a lot of guys that talk are mostly zone guys so they have a lot of energy to do that.ĒRamsey fired back Thursday, saying ďwe know thatís furthest from the truth.ĒďIím going to continue to do what this team asks me to do,Ē Ramsey said. ďMan or zone. Maybe he should try it. I was All-Pro.ĒRamsey usually plays press coverage and regularly follows the opponentís best receiver all over the field.He shadowed New York Giants star Odell Beckham in the season opener and did the same last week against Kansas City speedster Tyreek Hill. Beckham caught 11 passes for 111 yards against Jacksonville, with 63 of those coming in the fourth quarter. Hill had four receptions for 61 yards, including a 36-yarder over Ramsey.ďIíve never understood why somebody on the same side of the ball would hate on another guy,Ē said Ramsey, who made headlines in the preseason for ripping many NFL quarterbacks . ďUsually weíre going against the opponent. Maybe Iím a threat or something. I really donít know. Ö It was weird to me. Itís lame http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Gardner-Minshew-II-Jersey , corny, but itís him, though.ĒRamsey has 17 tackles and one pass breakup this season.ďIf the team is happy with my production out there, whether Iím playing man or zone, Iím good with it,Ē he said. ďIím a zone guy. Iím a man guy. Iím going to do what the team asks me and Iím going to do it at a high level. Itís cool. We know thatís furthest from the truth, though. I play a good mix of both Ryquell Armstead Jersey , but I think everybody knows Iím playing man majority of the time.Ē___ The Jaguars wrapped up a busy Thursday by signing their second-round pick to a contract on the even of rookie orientation.Jawaan Taylor, the 35th overall pick by the Jaguars whom many believed..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars agree to terms with Jawaan TaylorNew,4commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareJaguars agree to terms with Jawaan TaylorKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsThe Jaguars wrapped up a busy Thursday by signing their second-round pick to a contract on the even of rookie orientation.Jawaan Taylor, the 35th overall pick by the Jaguars whom many believed thought would be a consideration for the teamís first round selection, signed on the dotted line this evening according to the teamísPublic Relations Director, Tad Dickman.Taylor was considered a major steal by most draft experts around the league as he received a first round grade throughout the entire draft process from every reputable draft source. However, late injury concerns and the notion that he is likely restricted to being a right tackle only in the NFL http://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Quincy-Williams-II-Jersey , caused him to slip into the top of Day Two of the Draft, where the Jaguars rightfully pounced. He is the penned in starter at right tackle for the team barring injury.The signing brings the team to five out of seven picks from Aprilís selections under contract. The two remaining draftees not currently inked, are third round pick Quincy Williams and the Jagsí top selection, Josh Allen. Though it appears as though we may end the weekend with all seven picks under contract, thanks to the rookie slotting system.
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    SaunaGids forum index -> Foreign Sauna-Fans in English. Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: